Store Product Donations
We accept a variety of new and reclaimed building materials as well as pre-owned furniture and appliances in good working condition.
How to Make Your Donation
Thank you so much for your support! Making a donation is easy! You may drop-off your donations at any of our locations listed on our locations page or if it is more convenient we can come pick-up your donation for you.
FREE Donation Pick-up
Have an item that is just too big for you to bring it one of our donation centers? Don’t worry, we can still accept your donation, let us come to you and pick it up!
Please give us a call at 360-956-3456 ext. 2. or schedule a pick up from our online donation form.
Items We Typically Accept
- Kitchen and laundry appliances that are 10 years old or newer
- Quality cabinets with solid wood or plywood fronts, doors and drawers; clean and complete, with doors and drawers attached.
- Doors in good, clean condition without damage
- Raised panel hollow core doors with frame.
Fasteners and hardware
- All varieties of metal fasteners and hardware, door knobs, hinges
- Cabinet pulls and knobs
- Carpet: unused, 100sq ft or larger
- Complete unopened boxes of prefinished wood and laminate flooring 25sq ft or larger
- Previously installed de-nailed wood flooring
- Clean, unstained area rugs
- Quality upholstered furniture without stains, odors, pet hair or scratches, excessive fading, sagging, rips or tears
- Solid wood furniture, no melamine or pressboard
- Ducting, flashing, insulation and vents, fireplace inserts, furnaces and wood stoves
- De-nailed quality lumber and siding in 5 foot lengths or better
- Sheet goods 1/2; sheet min.
- We currently do NOT accept paint from non-commercial donors. We do accept paint supplies such as, brushes, pans, and drop-cloths.
- Steel, porcelain or cast iron sinks. No composite sinks
- Complete, clean and undamaged low flow toilets
- Bathroom fixtures & hardware
- Bathtubs – Any metal tub. Fiberglass never been installed.
- Roofing, shingles and tar paper
- New, never installed tile minimum of 10 matching square feet, new tile trim
Tools and equipment
- Hand and power tools with all parts in good working order
- Quality, good condition vinyl or wood windows, seals and flanges intact
- Shutters in good condition
- Blinds: new and in unopened boxes only
Lawn and garden
- Bricks and pavers
- Fencing- chain link and de-nailed good condition wood
- Undamaged hoses and sprinklers
- Tools and lawn mowers in good working order
Lighting and electrical
- Indoor and outdoor light fixtures
- New lightbulbs
- Electrical supplies
Item not listed?
If you have a great donation that isn’t listed, but you would still like to donate it. Please give us a call at 360-956-3456 ext. 2.