- Your household income must be below the income limit for your household size (see below).
- You must own your home.
- You must have current homeowner’s insurance.
- You must be current on your property taxes.
- Your home must be your primary residence.
- Your home must be located within the cities of Tenino, Bucoda, or Rainier; or in unincorporated South Thurston County.
- Your home must not be located within a flood-plain.
- Your scope of work must be within Habitat’s ability to complete.
- You must intend to continue to use your home as your primary residence for at least the next 5 years.
Below is the current income limits for the home repair program. These figures come from the federal government and subject to change each year.
|Household Size||Income Limit|