You can make a lasting difference in your community by making a planned gift to South Puget Sound Habitat for Humanity. Many faithful supporters who hammer and paint and give financial gifts wish they could give even more, but feel there is just no leeway in the family budget. With thoughtfulness and vision, planned gifts can allow generous partners like you to make meaningful gifts, helping to build decent and affordable homes for families in need. These gifts also often qualify for significant tax deductions; please consult with your tax accountant or financial planner for proper guidance.
- Cash Gift Donations
- Gifts of Stock
- Gifts of Real Estate and Land
- Beneficiary in Will
- Life Insurance Beneficiary
- Donations through Charitable Gift Annuities
- Donations through Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gifts through Charitable Lead Trusts, which ultimately return the trust principal to you
- Gifts through Charitable Lead Trusts, which ultimately pass the trust principal to loved ones
Our staff, [email protected], will be glad to assist you and answer your questions about giving opportunities and needs of South Puget Sound Habitat for Humanity. Please consult your attorney or financial professional for the benefits of each gift type.